From: "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:27:51 -0600
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] USA Car Biz

Well goodbye Yugo

Back to GM, looks like Ford and Mopar all went home empty handed yesterday. Funny how some of the CEO's arrived in Washington looking for bailout arriving in private jet at cost of $20K, when to make statement, they could have flown coach. This is GM people in a 'gasp!' Camaro Forum, but worth noting:

If Camaro people noticed that yesterday like I did, then I have newfound respect for Camaro fans everywhere, thinking they would be "loyally blind" to what I saw as a faux pas by corporate execs yesterday asking for bailout. That $20K could be better spent, and I would guess possibly members of Congress might have noted same excess perhaps?

On Dave's Toyota Hilux, some of the Toyota plants are closing early for long Christmas vacation due to slow or no demand. I think, not sure, it is truck plants. As for your own vehicle, that is what people want, just something dependable. And long lasting. Makes me think of Rambler, maybe they built them too good!