Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B,

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B, warn ...

That's what I averaged with both of them. 305 c.i. throttle body injection V8, automatic w/OD and cruise control at 70 mph. The car is very aerodynamic. I just sold my white one due to rust out in a criticle area.

--- On Thu, 11/20/08, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx> wrote:
From: baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx <baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Big 3 carmakers beg for $25B, warn ...
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, November 20, 2008, 12:42 PM

In a message dated 11/19/2008 3:24:09 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, wagonmasterx5@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Maybe if the auto industries went forward with todays technologies for gas mieage instead of backwards... . I have a '91 Caprice w/305 v8 and I average 27-28 mpg on the hwy. To match that mpg with a new car, I have to drop to a midsize.  Go figure...
How are you getting almost 30 MPG in a tank like that?
Bart