[BaadAssGremlins] life on mars amc spotting

[BaadAssGremlins] life on mars amc spotting

I was watching tv tonight and while not big fan of any primetime television
have been curios about the Life On Mars show which is supposed to be from
1973 in New York. Figured would get to see some good 1970s cars and was not
disappointed either, lots of Mopar Furys and Satellites painted up as cop
cars. The good guy, whatever his name is, was a hostage and in a looney bin,
sort of like Arkham where all the crazies are stored.

Anyways he was touching a tv with I guess him (sort of time travel thing;
you can do same after a few Jagermeisters) but on the television was a
commercial for American Motors. And with sound. Now that was worth watching.
It was a Pacer on back of a upside down car. A Lot Of Car For Just A Little.
However, since this was 1973 time frame, if not mistaken, the car in the
original AMC commercial was a 1978 Pacer with raised front grille. Maybe a
little too much time travel or a little less Jagermeister perhaps. Too bad I
was not recording it, but might be worth it for some of you familiar with
that series to check out the neat array of 1970s cars.

Also spotted was a orange 74 Nova, a 69-ish Super Bee. I would be watching
the Jets hand the Patriots their anus about now, but it is on NFL tv in this
area, so figured would watch something different. At least not watching that
crazy cussing chef on cable!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx