[BaadAssGremlins] concept amx

Ain't real but neat to see folks do stuff like this:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rsmart/2998562630/

looks strikingly similiar to the stolen prototype AMX that was stolen off
streets of Kenosha in 1969 and NEVER SEEN AGAIN.

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_press/stolenamxprototype2.jpg

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/Photo_Gallery_press/stolenamxprototype1.jpg

There is a mystery for Shaggy, Scooby, Dabney, the fat chick who loses her
glasses (my glasses! I can't see a thing without my glasses! Crunch!!!) and
the blonde guy who looks like the goofball who always needs rescuing in
Venture Brothers:

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a2505951bc80ed4011beb832c3501bd

now that I forgot what I was talking about, let's go back to the AMX
Concept. If anyone has any other neat concepts they have photoshopped or
drawn up, let's see them. Excluding the Hot Rod ones from earlier this year.

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com