[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Hot Wheels Redline Gremlin Grinder Released

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: New Hot Wheels Redline Gremlin Grinder Released

I joined HWC (Hot Wheels Club) a couple years ago. I think I just
signed up for free on their website. It will cost you $24.99 to join
the RLC (Red Line Club). But the Gremlin Grinder was offered to HWC
members today (the 1st 24 hours was reserved for RLC members). Anyway,
it can be bought today while supplies last. Thought I'd share the deal.
~Lu~
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> WOW I always dreamed that Hotwheels would reintroduce this one! So do
you
> havta be a member in order to order one Lu? Thanks for the link to
this wow the
> JL Street Freaks Gremlins is coming out and this one too right in
time for
> Xmas  :-)
> Bart

<*> Your email settings: