[BaadAssGremlins] Another Gremlin

The last car of the year and it happened. I just had parked my car and was walking up to the table to register it and I saw it pull. A real nice, much nicer than mine, Gremlin pulled in. It really shocked me. I went over to look at it. It was a green 72 X with a 304 in it Levy interior.  He said he had been working on it for four years. It look liked it. I always said if I say another one I would either get inspired to fix mine or I would quit going to car shows. Well the season is over with for the next five months I have a lot of time to think about it. I had a friend of mine had the local Macco paint his car for $400 and the thing looks pretty good. All I would have to do is have a cheap paint job put on mine and have the front seat fixed and it would look alright. If I do that I think I will take my beauty rings off and paint my rims black again with the dog dish hub caps. Make it look like exactly what it was a little econ car from the 70's.
Terry