Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Chrysler may be sold in pieces

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Chrysler may be sold in pieces to other companies - Yahoo! News

I think Chrysler will go under by the end of this year, or early next year!! Bye, Bye!!!

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Yahoo! News Story - Chrysler may be sold in pieces to other companies - Yahoo! News
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 1:27 PM

For car show purposes around here they throw my Gremlin in with Mopars. Does this mean I will now have a GM car. Maybe they will judge it with the Corvettes. They way things are going I wouldn't be overly surprised if we are not seeing the end of the American Automotive industry. In 40 years our grand kids will be taking their kids to car show and will show them a 2008 Crown Vic and will be telling them back in the old days cars were made in America
Terry