Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Too much stuff???And want to sell it??

Hello. I just forwarded an old e mail for your sills you need. Not sure it will work. If not I'll have to wait for the computer geek to get home and do it for me  Paul

--- On Thu, 10/23/08, gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: gremlin_corvette_guy <gremlin_corvette_guy@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Too much stuff???And want to sell it??
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, October 23, 2008, 12:44 AM

I'd like to thank all who contributed their Gremlin "numbers"
info on the recent thread and despite one or two complaints that the
thread was not the usual tech topics at least it got people to get
back onto the site and I'm sure Bart likes that. Here's another
topic for consideration: We all collect a ton of Gremlin sh*t and
many of us hold onto it thinking we'll eventually need it. Maybe
someone else could use what you are sitting on??? What sbout
spreading around the stuff we all have gone to great pains to
collect but may never use????
I have collected about 6 fairly nice gas caps, about 20 volcano
caps, afew sill plate sets (but looking for much better than I
currently have), afew outside mirrors, am working on redoing an
extra set of 8 slot wheels, and have much other stuff. Anyone else
have stuff they think someone alse could make use of???? Maybe
people could start listing what they might be in need of and see if
one of us can help em out, either sale or trade.
I'd love to find a great sill set for one of my Gremlins.
Could use black rear cargo plastic in good shape (not all
cracked).
Need great condition 258 fuel pump for 73.

Also how do you guys get that sticky feeling off your steering
wheels???

Let the group know your ideas.

Gary