[BaadAssGremlins] non amc posters/store displays

[BaadAssGremlins] non amc posters/store displays

This is non AMC related but I have some store display posters made out of
either heavy thick plastic or really durable long lasting vinyl I thought
some of you might want. I chunked them on ebay tonight, three of them are
one of a kind. I have some brand new Michael Phelps Olympic posters if
anyone wants one, $10 and shipping is paid in the US. This is the auction if
you want to check out Michael, these are instant collectibles.

330276917671

Here are the others if anyone interested, sure wished I was 13 again as
would keep the huge Amanda Beard 58"x58" vinyl poster...uh, above my bed!
Here is Amanda:

 330276917529

Recently there is/was a cool commerical for Under Armour of which you can
still see on www.youtube.com about 'the new prototype' and one of the people
in it is Vernon Davis of the San Francisco 49ers. Here is another store
displye for someone's collection:

 330276916097

and lastly is a really large poster in hard vinyl, also a store display of
Natalie Coughlin who is a world record holed and Olympian like Amanda and
Michael. This too is another one of a kind item someone might want for
collection!

330276916713

Thanks for looking at my non AMC items but figured some of you might be
interested in stuff like this for collection!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com