[BaadAssGremlins]

WHERE is everybody........,??????

Posted by: "jgray_55" jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx   jgray_55

Wed Oct 1, 2008 9:41 pm (PDT)

Hmmmmm?? Everyone get lost on the stock market...???
?? Joe

--

Nope - just got a full '76 grille delivered,
damn shipping was $65.00.

Plan is a 7120 4.0 head & '99 intake - 11.to 1
pistons & that Alloy LPG fuel tank.

Got a copy of the GMI LPG project to follow.

Then I'm paying 2.00Gal. instead of 4.00Gal.
& am running  101 Octane.

Liquid LPG injectors.

Jay