[BaadAssGremlins] post hurricane ike ebay stuff

[BaadAssGremlins] post hurricane ike ebay stuff

Here are some things I tossed onto ebay now that we have modern convienences
and not living like Amish with stuff like electricity, phone, cable,
internet and air conditioning again as all that mysteriously came back on
September 24th.....12 days after hurricane Ike. There are still over a
quarter million people in Houston with no power since the Sept 13th hit and
Galveston has no sewer, water, and anything else above, so quite a war zone
50 miles from me. All of this stuff ends next Monday night on ebay October
6th.

66 1/2 thru 69 4V Group 19 intake for 290/343/390

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275559333

factory ceramic exhaust pipes with original tips

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275562000

71-74 upper dash pad with eyebrow in blue

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275557952

NOS discontinued AMX dash serial number BLANK

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275555008

71-74 Rally Pack machined overlay (see other auctions for Javelin ones)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275552578

71-74 front spoiler

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275550113

67-69 NOS 1x1 AMC rear deck emblem

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275548872

same but for 70-71

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275539455

set of Ram Air trim 1970

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330275547152

This is main link to all of them however:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1

and thanks for looking,

Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825