Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everyone?

Still aound but on overtime .... 12 on 12 off.

--- On Wed, 9/24/08, jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Where is everyone?
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 12:05 AM

--- In BaadAssGremlins@ yahoogroups. com, Bradley Jones
<wagonmasterx5@ ...> wrote:

WOW!! I've never seen the group have so least of messages for days? Am
i missing them...or... ???? Did everyone make it through IKE ok??? I
sincerely hope so!! Joe

> There's a Concrd 4 door running around Waseca the kid is willing to
sell. You might be able to get it cheaper than what the other parts
would cost you.

get a bumper for the 78 Concord AMX and a radiator for my Spirit.
Tough times for everyone it seems. But, still plugging along! After
seeing the pics from Ike, looks like Eddie will be digging out for
quite a while. But Bart and everyone else????

> Ralph in MN