From: Suezy <n2sweetrock@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Car Show!
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 10:02 AM

This weekend I put the Grem in the Old Settlers Day Auto Show. His
first official car show! It was a blast! There were 3 AMCs there, my
Gremmie, Todd's Javelin and Rod's AMX.. Wow! When I pulled in and saw
that AMX and a parking spot next to it I was stoked. I got to meet
Todd and his family and that was awesome. His Javelin is pretty
Sweet! They gave everyone participation plaques and shirts and such.
The Gremlin is a work in progress and since I've been left to find help
to get him done, it will take some time now. I still had alot of
people looking and talking to me and such. It was fun. I think I'm
hooked. We have another Car Show here in Olathe on the 27th of
September and I am so there. My son has rebuilt his camaro from the
ground up and wants to join mom in the next show. I hope Todd and Rod
bring their cars too! This time park together! AMC!
Suezy