Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock loo

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

Sounds like a good plan! Now you wont be held back on mods that will result in a better and quicker car.The black will be BAAAAD!  A 360 will keep you from being embarassed by some kid in a ricer on the streets in the 72.Good luck!  Rick

--- On Wed, 9/3/08, Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, September 3, 2008, 4:29 AM

I THINK we got it figured out ?? My wife agreed to me putting the 360 into my green car. She even says that the 5" cowl scoop looks CUTE on it?? WTF is CUTE about a cowl scoop??? Anyway. The green 72 will be getting the 360/MAYBE MAYBE the 232 from the 73 into in. BUT the primer spotted /blue interior 73 will be getting my 401/built 998 with 2800 stall/9" 4.11 ford rear/traction bars...completely black primered to look better...etc. Also getting the set of Cragar SS 15X10. Don't worry...i have more than one set of the 15X10 Cragars!! Now i won't haver to feel guilty about slicing up the perfect black interior for subframe connectors,floor ratchet shifter,roll bar..etc. Crap i should have just done it this way last year when io brought the blue/primered 73 home and been driving them BOTH by now!! Joe