[BaadAssGremlins] 2009 AMO Show near St Louis- Hotel Information/PINKS A

[BaadAssGremlins] 2009 AMO Show near St Louis- Hotel Information/PINKS ALL OUT

Hello BaadAss Gremlin fans,

FYI

Gateway AMC will be hosting the big indoor/outdoor 2009 AMO show. Our
host hotel was sold last week. Our contract for the AMO 2009 show
will remain intact and the rates will remain at a low $84.95

The Holiday Inn sign will be coming down soon for the 9 million
dollar reservation.  The renovations will be completed before our
show next year.  The hotel is changing to become the Doubletree
Collinsville/St Louis (owned by Hilton)

So the hotel will now become even nicer than it is already!  They are
taking reservations direct at 618-345-2800.   Eventually I will
announce a new 1-800 number for reservations.  Don't forget to
reserve your room, as they will go fast.

As a member of this forum, and a big Gremlin nut, I hope to see a lot
of Gremlins here next year.  Austin Netteler from our club is trying
to work with Gateway International Raceway to have some type of AMC
racing event.

And don't forget to watch PINKS ALL OUT around Sept 11th on SPEED.
It was filmed here in St Louis back on June 28th. Unfortunately I had
a problem when I tried to take off on my 2nd pass with my 74 401 4-
spd Gremlin X. The stock Ford spring perches buckled under and caused
the u-joint to fail. Car has been fixed and should be ready for
NAMDRA this month.  You should see 2 other AMC's including Rick Abt's
Sub Lime green Gremlin as well.

Thanks,

John Schifko   2009 AMO Event Coordinator

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)