Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 15 inch wheels

Joe I have an original 71 Gremlin with 26000 miles on it and I am putting a built 401 in it. For me power is everything. Mark In Minnesota
----- Original Message -----
From: Joe
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:45 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 15 inch wheels

Bart. Thankyou very much! I really like my ol Gremmie. Remember..other than a different hood(didn't cut the original)it is ALL factory paint! It has 42,000 miles on it. Wife and a few folks are STILL giving me crap about the 401 swap.I DO have a primer spotted 73/stripper with rubber floormats/NO carpet from factory/manuual steering..etc..that i COULD drop the 401 into i guess. Wife/couple other guys have said NO way swap a V8 into that 42,000 mile car. It does have perfect(almost) black interior/ factory PS..AC...etc?? Any opinions? Thanks,Joe