From: jgray_55 <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 12:35:39 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] VOTE....make the 72 a 401 or make it stock looking

Ok.Look at photos of Joes 72. Than.... Lets have a roll call here.
Do i put the green 72 back to stock(boring 232), maybe a stock looking
V8 conversion( no cowl hood)? THEN put my 401/9" rear,frame
connectors.. etc in the primered stripper model 73????? Let me know
what all you think? I can see both sides. My car looks great(to me)
with the big Cragars, but also i can see the argument for NOT messing
up a 42,000 mile good paint/interior car. WAY confused now.....Joe