[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin Parts Wanted

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: Gremlin Parts Wanted

The folks below are looking for a few odds and ends Gremlin parts including some clips, a air deflector and door hinge bushings and pins. If anyone wishes to comment please feel free to and be sure to copy your reply to them and thanks in advance to all those who may reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com