Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NAMDRA

Thanks. Hope to see you there.

--- On Sun, 8/24/08, Tim Kottman <timkott@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Tim Kottman <timkott@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: NAMDRA
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, August 24, 2008, 1:22 PM

--- In BaadAssGremlins@ yahoogroups. com, Bradley Jones <wagonmasterx5@ ...> wrote:

> Ok, Who all is going to the NAMDRA in Cordova? I'm still in need of both front fenders and
a few other things for my Hornet Sportabout. I'll be arriving the night of the 11th. Brad

I'll be there if everything works out right. as for fenders i dont have any but a 2hr (?) drive
down to burlington iowa would most likely solve that for you. There is an old amc dealership
parts yard owned by lee Putnam. they have a bunch of amc's ive gotten a good amount from
them and i know they have several sportabouts out there.