[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Non Gremlin but need HELP with 66 Classic wagon

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Non Gremlin but need HELP with 66 Classic wagon

Joe,
For the sockets, can't you replace them with a Motormite/Dorman one???
Should be able to match one up with what you have. Otherwise, Standard
makes some also. Check with a Local Auto Parts store and they might be
able to hook you up...

Ralph in Minnesota

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "jgray_55" <jgray_55@...> wrote:

> Anybody have/know where any 66 Classic wagon parts are located??? Just
> got one with 67,xxx miles on it last night. NEED front signal/turn
> housing assys. Mine are all crusted/no front signals. Also need right
> tail light socket/housing assy..corroded bad again!! Tail light chrome
> bezels/ TAILGATE..alot more. But need lights so i can go to the AMC
> Nationals. My Gremlin is apart(swapping in a 401)/ Wife's 74 AMX is
> still apart also. Need to take the Family Trucksster( Chevy Chase
> Vacation movie). THANKYOU in advance for any helpful info. Joe

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)