From: paxiljunki <paxiljunki@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] sticker removal question
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 4:31 PM

Greetings! I am in the midst of my painstaking Gremlin body work and
am now at the point where I must either tape off or remove stickers
under the hood in order to prime and paint.

Which option is better - tape off and paint around, or remove and
later reapply the stickers? And if I'm to remove them, what's the
best way to do so?

Thanks for any suggestions!

pax
78 Gremlin "Murdok1"