Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 I Would put some 17x11.50's on the rear and some 17x9's Tourqe thrust's in the front.  And take whatever ghetto wheels and lift kit off of it.....

That would set that old barg off nicely..

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
Click here: eBay Motors: AMC (item 280251101265 end time Aug-05-08 04:23:50 PDT)