[BaadAssGremlins] Street Rod Nationals

The street rod nationals are in town again this weekend. Did my usually thing and rode by the fairgrounds to show them what a real car looks like. I wonder how many of them drive their 50 thousand dollar street rods 500 miles to Louisville to see 11,000 street rods to go back home and tell everybody how they saw a Gremlin. They usually have about 11 to 15 thousand cars here for the show. Biggest car event in the world. I don't have any official numbers but it seems like the gas prices took its toll. While there were a hell of a lot of cars in town it sure looked like the attendance was way down. The news didn't cover it like they have in the pass either. Then again last year was suppose to have been the last year for it being here. They have had in here the last 10 years but during the show last year they announce it was staying here until at least 2020. They love Louisville. They say it is one of the few places you can show 15,000 cars have room for the 50,000 or so spectators and have a place indoors for all of their vendors. They have enough vendors that you can actually show up in the morning with your list in your hand and drive your completed car home that night with the parts they have at the show.
Terry