[BaadAssGremlins] 81 Spirit for Sale

I've decided to sell my 1981 AMC Spirit hatchback. It has an AMC 360
engine with lots of new parts, 998 transmission, B&M Floor shift
(automatic), manual steering & brakes (discs on front), Edelbrock 4-
barrel  carb, aftermarket tach, temp, and Oil press. gauges. Car is
white with Spirit AMX black interior - dash, door panels, grille,
bucket seats & split rear bench seats (nice shape). Extra parts to go
with car: hood, 2 front fenders, chrome wheel well moldings & rocker
panels, original grille, other extra misc. parts. Runs great, body has
82K original miles on it. Engine/trans is from a Jeep (?? miles on
engine). Gas tank has been boiled out and coated. Front end
professionally aligned, new custom H cross pipe exhaust system with
chrome slash cut tips. New alternator. Turbocast II wheels with correct
center caps. New lug nuts. Needs: few dents knocked out, small
windshield leak fixed, paint job, carpet, possible fuel gauge sending
unit (gauge works sporatically). Lots of receipts go with car. Clear
title. $3600 for all. Located in Alabama. Email interest. I can send
you updated photos if interested; others located under my folder. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)