Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ref: Junkyard Finds

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Ref: Junkyard Finds

Those 78 AMX fenders interchange with 78-79 if that helps. The Targa band
was used on 77 AMX,

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/77_amx.jpg

78 AMX,

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/press_photos/78_amx.jpg

and also 79-80 Concord hatchbacks with D/L package although not all of them
sported that feature.

http://www.arcticboy.com/media/eagle/conc79hatltbl.gif

if this link don't hit, then go to www.arcticboy.com and click on the EAGLE
head emblem and scroll down and check out the pretty light blue Concord
hatchback with Targa, and square headlights, quite stylish!

The bullseyes you mention are same diameter as 73-74 Javelin and AMX rear
bullseyes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-AMX-JAVELIN-AMC-LG-BULLSEYE-EMBLEM-BLK-RD-WHT-BL-NR_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em14Q2el1318QQhashZitem360072794158QQitemZ360072794158

but those have a small mount on back you can easily knock off and affix to
your Targa. Granted it won't be the black/white/silver type originally on
the car but looks damned nice.

And in the shameless plug dept, someone asked me about GT emblems, this is
my last set:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330255156714

a set of decals for your Concord AMX

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330255167626

nos 78 book

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330255182142

nos emblem for the butt of your car also

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330255183369

good luck with the Concord AMX, that is a beautiful body style and
ironically one of only 2 years AMXs I have never owned, the 80 Spirti AMX
being the other!
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx