Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Junkyard find!! Anyone need parts?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Junkyard find!! Anyone need parts?

Pull the door strikers from some of the 70-72 Hornets and Gremlins.  These are
getting very hard to find.  They changed in 73, and no one reproduces the
older style ones.  You can get rebuild kits to replace the little spring
sleeve thingie if it's missing or damaged.

Todd

On Sunday 20 July 2008 07:45, Davis wrote:
> Ok Here's the deal. I found a yard that has 6 gremlins and 5 hornets, a
> hornet wagon, concord, another hornet wagon and a 68 American.
> I spent all day yesterday pulling what I could. I will be going back
> tuesday to get more. I got one good dash and may get another. Most were
> broken when jerk tore out the heater cores for the aluminum.
> All gremlins and hornets are 72- 75
> I will try to get any disk brake setups there is a 74 Matador coup I am
> getting the brakes from. As well as the concord and what ever else has
> em. I will be pulling interior trim. There are lots of good door glass,
> windshields, rear hornet windows. No good gremlin rear windows, no good
> sheetmetal either.
> Let me know your needs as I am going back tuesday. The owner scraped
> about 10 amc's already but I got him to save the rest for me to part
> but he said next week is it.
> Davis 860-997-2732 cell or email me GremlinXmanatgremlinx.com
> Email: gremlinxman@xxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: