[BaadAssGremlins] Re: T-5 TRANS question

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: T-5 TRANS question

http://home.earthlink.net/~interskalactic/website/amc/trans/trans.htm

everything you need to know pretty much.  i recommend reading everything and taking
notes.  they even have parts numbers listed for stuff like throw out bearing and the likes.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, themixtoo@... wrote:

> I think 'Fox Body' refers to more than the Pford Mustang. It refers to the chassis of the
car, which included Fairmonts, Monarchs, T-birds, Cougars and some Capri's?from the
late '70's to the mid to late '80's on some models and into the '90's on the Mustang.
'Themix2' As for the original ? , I think you need the one with the longer input shaft. I
think someone on Donnie's Gremlin X website has done this swap, check it out.????

the 84-93 Mustangs. They?are the ?fox bodies.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)