[BaadAssGremlins] South Texas AMC

Thanks to Davis on Bart's group he put me onto AJ at South Texas AMC for the only front end part I haven't been able to get locally. The lower front spring pivot bushings. It's strange because they are used on Falcons, Mustangs and other Pford products too. I have 71 Torino shocks in my yellow Hornet. Any how 65$ for a set including shipping seemed a fair price. When I received them I was surprised that the bushings came with the steel mounting shaft all assembled. In all the years of working on and driving AMC's I have never seen this bushing go bad. Naturally I will replace both sides. But being disabled now I can only imagine what this work is going to cost me to have it done. I just want to be able to drive the car again. It has been down for almost 4 months with a bunch of little problems which were simple to fix. The problem was as soon as you fixed one another would pop up and then this major bushing thing. Oh well such is life. I hope to have the car back this afternoon. Thanks AJ for the fast service and a quality part.
"Doc"