From: Plumpy72@xxxxxxx <Plumpy72@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil leak
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, July 7, 2008, 6:32 PM

Terry,

As long as it's not pouring out, don't worry about it. If it is the rear main, at least you know the oil is making it to the rear main. However, have you considered the back of the valve cover? If it has a serious leak, it could drizzle down the bell housing and drip on the ground. The only other possibilities; the oil sending unit or oil filter...... ...but I sure you've already ruled those out.

Rick