Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil leak

Do you have a Haley nearby? If so, that may explain it. Your car s marking it's territory.

--- On Sun, 7/6/08, Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil leak
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 12:33 PM

My 6 banger has developed an oil and I am not sure where it is coming from. No huge deal but it does bother me. I have looked and I can't figure out where it is coming from. Maybe the real seal. It only leaks when it is running. You can leave it sit for a while and it will stop. Like I said no big deal. I changed the oil about a month ago and put 250 miles on it and the dipstick is just about at the full mark. Just kind of embarrassing. Thought they might have a common problem

Terry