Re: [BaadAssGremlins] To the BaadAsses

In a message dated 7/1/2008 5:04:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Thanks to all of you for helping me through the years with this Gremlin
project. I found Bart's group when I originally got the poor abandoned
creature in 2004. Every time I DRIVE this new creation I am taking a
part of you BaadAsses with me - Doc, Davis, Bart, Rod, Hal, Mix, and
many others who have traded parts and advice with me. I could not have
done it without you folks. I am very thankful for the support,
encouragement, leads, and directions shared on this group. Now that my
work of art is living, it really is a tribute to US ALL. At least that
is how I see it. I hope to meet you in person one of these days,
perhaps at a car show or swap meet. My plan is to perfect the Gremlin
and have it ready for the SE Regional show in September (Atlanta, GA).
Maybe get a set of slicks for kicks in the meantime.....~Lu~
No prob Lu,Glad we all could help you get your Gremlin on the road.
Bart