[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC 232 oil problems

[BaadAssGremlins] Fw: AMC 232 oil problems

The folks below are having some troubles with their 232...if anyone can help them out or point them in right direction please feel free to comment and be sure to copy your reply to them directly; thanks in advance to all who might reply.
Eddie Stakes
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.planethoustonamx.com