Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: TWO 1972 Gremlin factory V8 cars 4 sale Illin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: TWO 1972 Gremlin factory V8 cars 4 sale Illinois

I have a set of yellow or Amber NOS 74 hornet marker lenses that I paid 230.00 for. anyone want to give me what I paid for them?
 If you pay too much for anything it will be hard to get your money back.  Shipping and or cost of getting most cars kills the good deal you would have had if you didn't have to ship. There is a 73 6 cyl gremlin X about a block from me. It has very little rust but some major dents in the quarter. Needs major work and the guy said he wants 2800 for it as that is what he has in it after getting it from NC. It needs a  full resto. Think he can get 2800? I don't It is a 1200 car at best.
 It is all relavent.
 Boy crying for me to playy gotta run,
 Just my OPINIONS
 Davis

Joe <jgray_55@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I received a private message saying these were too high priced? Said you all know where the orange car came from? SO WHAT? I PAID $1900 for that damn orange car. Then had to drive to Indy to pick it up! Gas $$$ ya? Hmmmmm now, a 4x4 truck is NOT good on fuel. Maybe if it was a frigging Yoda nip truck you'd think it was good??? I paid obviously too much for the North Carolina car also.....Drove from Illinois to Charolette (spelled wrong?)to get it! GAS$$$ / several Motels..etc! All i wanted to do was get my $$$ back. Seems like EVERY FUCKING time i buy any AMC/Gremlin parts/cars they are supposedly worth TONS of cash. BUT just try to sell AMC shit for what you paid for it..hahahahaha!! Aren't hardly any AMC's at all left here in Illinois. ALL were ground up/shipped to China! Sorry to bother you guys. Joe