Sent: Monday, June 23, 2008 6:15 PM
Subject: AMC EAGLE FENDER

Hello, I am searching for an AMC EAGLE FENDER.  It has to be an EAGLE fender, not a CONCORD fender.  Because there is a difference in the two.

Anything from an '81 to and '88 fender would be great if you have one. (1980 Eagles had the Concord Fenders on them)

I need a LEFT/DRIVER'S SIDE Fender

Good-Great Condition Please.

Thank you,

Robert Wunrow