[BaadAssGremlins] 1974 Carburetor ID and parts question

[BaadAssGremlins] 1974 Carburetor ID and parts question

Well, I spent a while in the driveway today.

Turns out that the rattling alternator was just loose on the lower mounting bolt.

I also noticed that there wasn’t a correctly connected vacuum line on the engine.  I straightened that out.

The timing sticker called for 3 degrees before TDC, so I adjusted the timing.

It’s still idling a bit rough.  It seems like the idle speed is just a bit low.  However, I found a couple odd things with the Carb.

First of all, the choke rod wasn’t connected.  There was no place to connect it.  Also, there is an adjustment screw on the throttle lever that has no backplate to adjust it against.

The idle speed can’t be adjusted any higher than it already is.

I’d like to find a diagram for the carburetor, but I don’t know what kind of carb it is.

Anyone have any info on what kind of a carb should be on a ‘74 Gremlin with a 258 and automatic transmission?

Thanks!

Tim