[BaadAssGremlins] Need a couple of things for my '74 Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Need a couple of things for my '74 Gremlin

Hi Everyone –

I spent a couple hours today trudging through a junkyard swamp to find a couple parts for my ’74.  I found one thing I was looking for, but the others were either not to be found or possibly in cars currently bordered by the remnants of the flooding we’ve had over the last week or so.

For the time being, I’m looking for the following:

Sun visor (or sun visor mounting bracket – mine’s cracked)

Fuse panel (mine has a bad fuse socket for the blower motor)

Interior dome light (Need the whole assembly)

Hood hinges (I think that mine are bent and the passenger side one has a broken pin)

Wiper Switch (Can these even be found?)

I think that’s about it for now.

If anyone has any of these available for sale, please let me know.  I’m in the Milwaukee area.

Thanks!

Tim