Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Front End Bushing Problem

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Front End Bushing Problem

Doc,
 Thats great news. Atleast they are available.
 I got a set off ebay but got em for 60 bucks complete from a guy thet bought them fom him. He must not be rebuilding them completely it is probly too much work.

 You should see the junk yard I went to today. it has been defunct for the last 10 years and he has 2 hornet hatchbacks, 3 72 hornets, 3  72 gremlins, a 75 pacer 2 75 hornet sportabout wagons, a concord, 2 americans, a matador and an ambassador. I will be pulling parts for a while. Next time I go I will take pics.
 Davis

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
--- In
BaadAssGremlins@yahoogroups