[BaadAssGremlins] parting out amxs & javelins

[BaadAssGremlins] parting out amxs & javelins

Ain't mine, ya'll contact this fellow directly if you need anything.

 AMX JAVELIN PARTS 20 YEAR COLLECTION 20 year collection. Family operation,
we've had such a good response, we've decided to step up,and run full speed
ahead we bought some cars and a couple of vendors out, so we are moving
ahead.RECENT AQUISITIONS...69 SST 343 4 speed, 70 SST 304 Auto, 69 AMX 4
SPEED ROUGH AND RUSTY, BUT NEARLY COMLETE.Most of our inventory has been in
wharehouses since 87 or so, so most is very nice, high quality. Lot's of
great parts.Some good sheet metal, lots of interior plastic,68-71 seat
cores,chrome trim, bumpers ,brackets , posi rears, cranks, flywheels,
rods,heads, timing covers, pulleys suspension parts ,tail panel sections,
troughs, rocker sections, trunk pans,floor pan sections... etc etc. MOSTLY
68-70 Javelin and AMX, but some 71 to 74 Javalin AMX parts etc..GOOD
REASONABLE PRICES..no over the top pricing, I want to put this stuff into
the hands of guys building cars.Shipping is no issue for me and nothing is
too small or too big to ship. I have listed some parts and pics of the parts
on my website, browse and see if there is anything ya need www.marxjunk.com
The best way to reach me is to call during the day, leave a message i return
calls promptly! 317-945-2568. I am in S.Indiana! mark  marxjunk@xxxxxxxx
317-945-2568 days
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX