Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed

The transmission statement was about the 4 cyl Gremlin. I was just making a observation about something someone else said.Sounds like you are going to run a little quicker with your Gremlin! Good Luck.We have been getting a lot of positive comments about the 74. Now if we can just get it to run better! We never used the bottle-I was afraid the stock 1982 bottom end with its 8 to 1 cast pistons would come apart! We did run consistant 7.70s before we started to have carburator problems.Hope the pain just quietly goes away! Rick

--- On Sun, 6/8/08, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: My hornet was smashed
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, June 8, 2008, 5:52 PM

Rick,
 Thanks. Ya I found out the hard way that Wife requires more attention then the Grem
 I don't know where you got the tranny problem issue but i don't have one. I meant coil over shocks for the rear. I am swaping from leafsprings and traction bars to ladder bars and coil over shock suspension.
 Davis
 I went without the perc's today and boy am I sore.

Rick Griffin <amc_poppy@yahoo. com> wrote:
Davis   Glad to hear you are feeling better! Watch those PERKs as they grow on you. Congrats on the wife ,from the sound of things it sounds like she is important to you.Just remember they take as much attention as a Gremlin.lol  I have had the same one for over 40 years[the wife not the car] and have been reminded of that often!!! Just a thought and sorry to all the honest shop owners but have you ever been to a transmission shop with a transmission problem [no matter how small] that the transmission didnt need a total rebuild? I bet that reverse would have worked fine with the new seal and a fluid change. Like I said SORRY to all the honest shops!Hope you continue to improve and good luck with the insurance .  Rick