Re: {Disarmed} [BaadAssGremlins] My hornet was smashed

Re: {Disarmed} [BaadAssGremlins] My hornet was smashed

Thanks Jim,
 My wife finally said she would let me work in the garage to get Items done that I have customers waiting on for months now. I am allowed after 7 pm on nights she is nome but now I have to wait for my wiplash to heal. If it isn't one thing it's another.
 Thanks for listening and supporting .
 Davis

James Shadwick <idahoamx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Davis....Real sorry to hear about your Hornet.....but happy for you that
the other part of your life is looking up....
Jim