[BaadAssGremlins] SWAY BARS

Hi Folks

There is a Eagle wagon at the yard near me that has a front sway bar.

Anyone know if they are the same in the 4x4 Eagles as on the Gremlin?

Mine is a 78 and had none.

Also, what is the largest tires that wont rub using stock suspension/shocks?

Thanks in advance...

Tom

..

How sagged are your springs ?

What rim sizes are you running ?

http://www.addco.net/Acura-Buick_Swaybars.htm#AMC

If you can get the sway bar for free - pull it & see.

According to the ADDCO site, the end link kits are
the same - diameter is different.

Given that the EAGLE sits higher and has different
control arm lengths you might need to think fast
as to attachment points.

I know the rear EAGLE sway bars are a whole nuther
item entirely.

Jay

Virus Database (VPS): 080525-0, 05/25/2008
Tested on: 5/25/2008 2:51:58 PM