[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wanted: LF Fender Well Chrome 77-78 Gremlin

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Wanted: LF Fender Well Chrome 77-78 Gremlin

Hi Eddie, Thanks for the quick response. Your ad says they are off
of a 76? or were they off of a 77. I need them to fit a 77 Gremlin.
Thnaks for your help and any help from other folks!  Steve--- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes" <eddiestakes@...>
wrote:

> I don't know but chances are some of the Gremlin folks here can
answer this
> better than I could. I may add also that those different part
numbers,
> sometimes were superceded by AMC. This one item here comes quickly
to mind,
> and has 5, count them, 5 AMC part numbers stamped on back of them.
Read my

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=330237745144

> Hard to believe AMC was paying a UAW worker premium wages to sit
there and
> stamp something like that. Ok, they weren't made there at AMC, but
by one of
> the many companies AMC dealt with. Still, 5 part numbers per small
lens.
> That alone would have been difficult after a few Schlitz and a
poorboy at
> Freddy's East on 50th in Kenosha.
>
> But to answer your question, I don't know if it will fit back into
76, they
> came off a 77 however, if anyone knows for sure here on
badassgremlin site,
> speak up, as this particualr auction ends tomorrow night. Thanks,
>
> Eddie Stakes'
> Planet Houston AMX
> 713.464.8825
> eddiestakes@...
> www.planethoustonamx.com
> email reply currently 5-9 days
> 8-19 day reply times, just call!
Gremlin

> > Hi Eddie, If these are off of a 76 will they fit a 77? My crash
> > sheet part numbers show a different part number between 76 & 77?
> > Thanks  Steve       --- In
BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie
> > Stakes" <eddiestakes@> wrote:
> >>
> >> Steve I have a nice above average set on ebay ending monday
night:

> >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
> > ViewItem&item=330237742111
> >>
> >> warning, there is something like 10 people "watching" that item,
> > so could be
> >> like dropping a FEMA card in middle of New Orleans on last day.
> >>
> >> Eddie Stakes'
> >> Planet Houston AMX
> >> 713.464.8825
> >> eddiestakes@