Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC Patriot decal

Ya Eddie I saw that busted up grille Not much left,... it is restorable, but the centers are plentyfull, it is the ends that are hard to find. I have like 10 centers and no ends to restore grilles with. I just bought a complete busted grille for 100.00 and am in the process of restoring it.

 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Bicentennial Spirit of 76 AMC decal, sort of neat if you have ever seen one.
Not to be confuced with the dozen or so r/w/b 76 Pacers built however, this
was some sort of dress up kit I guess for Gremlins, possibly Hornets even
though the decal is referred to as a 'Eagle' on AMC ilustration years before
AMC introduced the actual Eagle, or development began on it. Go take a look:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330237744489

For you Gremlin & Hornet owners, I have a early Gremlin grille and a late
Gremlin grille up right now, no reserve:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330237747968

later style with end caps:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330237775534

door speaker setup:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330237776467

and here is a AMC Racing Team hat for this summer's meets:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330237749646

this is main link to all auctions, as have a number of Gremmie/Hornie items:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZeddiestakesQQhtZ-1

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825