[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin parts in columbus georgia

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: gremlin parts in columbus georgia

I have finally started to pull out the rearend, motor and trans.  I
will also remove the wiring and electronics/ignition.  If anyone is
interested in any of these or any other parts that I will not use
please ask.  I'm sure we can come to an arrangment.  I ca hold on to
the parts for a while but I do not have a large area to store them.
They will be in the way for incoming parts.  The trans has a new
clutch and everything worked when I started.  I don't want to give
anything to the scrap yard.  only the radiator is bad.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@... wrote:

> In a message dated 3/31/2008 6:24:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> martin-davis@... writes:
>
> That sounds like a nice setup for a mustang.  A 401  will make more
power and
> is a direct bolt into your gremlin. Save the ford  mill for a ford
missing a
> heart
>  P.S your gremlin will definitly need frame connectors and a
rollbar. Roll
> bar can be got for a hornet from competition Engineering. 8 PT
roll bar needed
> for 11.50  and faster
>  Here is a lil pump gas 401 gremlin street car

_http://s160.http://s160.http://s160http://s160.<WBRhttp://s1http&curr
ent=Pict
> ure003.cur_
> (http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/t172/GremlinXman/?
action=view&current=Picture003.jpg)
>  Davis
>

> Davis,while I'd much rather see an AMC motor in his car its his
Gremlin and
> he can do what he likes with it. From how he described the car its
not in the
> greatest shape and at least it will be on the road or strip again.
and you
> say a  401 will make more power? have you actually SEEN the shit
their doing
> with a 351  W dude?Sure you can make a 401 go but the aftermarket
for a Ford
> Windsor sb is  gargantuan so your claim was a lil dorky.
> Bart
>

> **************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video
on AOL
> Home.