Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Please pray for my Dad

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Please pray for my Dad

Hi Joe, I'll burn a candle out back and say a prayer at my shrine for your daddy. God bless him, and you adn family stay strong thru this difficult time. Try to remember all the good times. If nothing else, he is in a better place, up there with my dad and chances are they are talking about how both 'owned 4 second 1/4 mile Gremlins' while back on earth. Take care my friend,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx