[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin Lives!

After 4 1/2 years of labor, the Gremlin fired up today for the first
time! What an absolutely AWESOME experience! I have it on video but
probably won't be able to send it to anyone since the file is too big.
Anyway, going over the wiring harness, checking all the circuits, and
tweaking this and that....I put water in the radiator and gas in the
tank and...........wow! When the fuel filled the lines for the first
time and the carb butterflies opened wide, it fired up. Loud with no
mufflers, the header paint smoked, and the engine started talking. It
was an undescribable feeling to know that all the individual
components that I put together actually works. I'm high on AMC. ~Lu~

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)