[BaadAssGremlins] 78 4 cyl news

Its been a couple weeks since I posted news about the 78 4 cyl we found
next to a barn.  We were able to get it started without much trouble,
even though it had been sitting for 8 years! The water pump squeaked
really bad and the smog pump was seized up, so replaced those along
with belts and as many hoses as we could.  The previous owner parked
the car because the tranny leaked so bad and the leak didn't fix itself
in 8 years.  I replaced the rear seal but it leaks a lot out the front,
running out of the bell housing.  Found the big leak when we took it
for a little test drive around the neighborhood - it drove great!!  I
dropped it off with the tranny guy.  Before dropping it off, I towed it
30 miles to get a VIN verification as I didn't have a title.  The car
passed the necessary inspections and I turned in the paperwork - should
get a new title in a month. Should have this thing on the road in no
time.  It will be my son's daily driver, he's been helping work on it.
He sits in it listening to radio until it is roadworthy!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)