Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin wheelbase and width

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlin wheelbase and width

What it is is a shipping platform that a machine was
shipped on from Japan, that I'm installing.  It's made
from 4" channel iron, with four 7' cross braces and
two 13' long braces, made from 3" by 2" tubing.  the
machine that was shipped on it weights 4500 lbs.  I
can get it for free, add two axles and a tongue, and
it would make a good trailer.  The thing is, I'm
working 150 miles from my home, so I wasn't sure if
the car would fit.  I don't want to haul it home if
it's to small.
Ed

--- Terry Atkins <twa1950@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

My question is it a single axle or double axle
trailer. If it is a single axle it won' t hold the
Gremlin for sure.

Terry

--- On Wed, 5/14/08, Davis Martin