[BaadAssGremlins] 77 Gremlin for sale cheap

[BaadAssGremlins] 77 Gremlin for sale cheap

The next Gremlin from the late James Hahn's collection will be dropped on
ebay Tues night, no reserve, it is a 1977 Gremlin, red/red, 232, AT/904, air
conditioning, power steering, disc brakes, front & rear bumper guards,
chrome roof rack, it starts right up and runs good, goes into gears fine as
I drove it up and down street even though brakes need bleeding it stops
also. Needs usual restoration and has some rust in usual Gremlin places, but
ironically inside what passes for trunk area is nice. This is it idling in
field behind my house:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/hahn13v.jpg

I posted about 25 photos of it from different angles inside and out on my
site; click on below link and then look under Gremlin #13/#14:

http://www.planethoustonamx.com/stuff/james_hahn_collection.htm

Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825