[BaadAssGremlins] Higgy's "Haulin Half Pin"t Pics from the 70's

[BaadAssGremlins] Higgy's "Haulin Half Pin"t Pics from the 70's

Hi all Higgy the newbie here.
I finaly figured out how to get pics on our page, check them out if
you want, last time i looked they were on page 2 , bottom right.
These pics are originals too (from the 70's, the hair is shorter now
and less NOW!) when i converted my Gremmie over to a "SLEEPER STREET
ROD"
as it was known back then. ( is it still now?...lol )
I am in the process of redoing her with parts of today.This is going
to take time. she needs a TOTAL makeover.she still runs tho!
I am haveing a problem tho with the distributor.
I had to put a '74 258 in as the '73 258 had worn out(HEAD off and
worked on 3 times, then she started useing oil and smokeing, still
have the old 258 too). I ordered a rebuilt distributor from summit
for a '74 and when i try to put it in,it is almost 1/4 inch to
"tall"?. I am thinking of useing my bench or hand grinder to shorten
it to fit.
anyone have any suggestions before I do something stupid?

BTW: I made a very helpful tool! useing a 1/2 inch round piece of
metal stock."Keying" it at one end to fit the oil pump slot and
rounding it at the other end to fit a drill
chuck. you might be thinking what
for? well, My Brother watching some weekend TV shows on SPIKE TV,
gave me the idea.( I had the materials and said yessssss!)
after sitting long peroids of time, the engine goes DRY of oil.slip
this KEY into the slot and hook it to a drill and let it run! watch
thru the oil fill hole in the valve cover and woooohoooo! OIL!
a FAST way to keep your engines oiled

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: